Sunday, December 21, 2008

Polka Dots and Yogurt Muffins

It is a beautiful day. The sun is shinning, Cort is laughing and Kenny is watching football. Little Miss Kelsey is still sound asleep. I have a happy healthy family and it is almost Christmas again. I have made some great friends one that i adore and am thanking the heavens she lives close by me. Well on to the polka dots, I went yesterday to get e pedicure and decided to chose the color true gift red and then to add the dots because I want to marry dots. I love them and just in time for the Holiday spirit.
Yogurt muffins was this recipe that i took from the vanilla yogurt we always have in the house. I guess when i take off the top I just throw it away. I looked this time and saw this recipe and it was for muffins with mostly yogurt, brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon. I made them and they were really good and the kidos ate them too.
I can't believe this year is almost to an end.
Love ya'll
Ashley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pedi...too freakin' cute!

Glad you're taking stock in what is good. Those are some lucky folks in your "physical circle."

The muffins look/sound great. What yogurt container is the recipe on? I think the boys would love those!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Merry Christmas to your crew!