Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My day..

Well, like many other days this one was no different. Kenny was suppose to leave this morning to go to sea for a couple of weeks. So, I was kinda bummed but life goes on. I started my day a little earlier than normal because I got up with him. He left then I made biscuits for the kids. The kitchen needed some attention afterwardsand then I was off to play taxi mom.
Me and Molly went for a walk with the new Nav's wife on the boat. We did the 3 mile loop around the lake. At least this time we did not stop at the Starbucks and get coffee before we walked the rest of the way home. I then meet another friend for Lunch and then off to buy a certain someone a Christmas gift. I swear the days go by so fast when it's a good day and then they just drag on when it is a shitty one. One a different note it was time to go get the kids from school. no not just a pick up today we had to stay for the talent show tryouts. Kelsey was trying out with three other little girls to do sign language for a song. They did really well : )

Home for more homework and then off again to the FRG meeting. Not that I am complaining then you get the phone call saying hey the boats broke we are coming home for another night. Then the emotions are all over the place and your happy and kinda sad. just want them to go so they can hurry up and get back. I am glad to have another night with Kenny in the bed with me, but so far he has been home for 3 hours and has been on the phone with the boat for 2 hours and 3o minutes. Kelsey has come downstairs again and asked if daddy was ever going to get off and come tuck her in. She had the crocodile tears in her eyes and was pissed at me that he was still on the phone......
I can't wait to tell anyone about this next day... OMG has never been a better term than it was today..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( Sorry it was a rough one hun. I know words can't make it better and the sporadic nature of that kind of boat has to be hard to handle. You're a trooper though. Keep us posted on Kelsey and the talent show!